Saturday, March 1, 2014

YouTube!

Hey all!

I wanted to let you all in on a little secret! I just uploaded my first YouTube video for French Press This yesterday! I could not be more excited to be not only blogging but also making YouTube videos for you guys!

You can check out the new video here! 


I am so excited to be doing this on top of doing regular blog posts.

This video is the things that I am going to be putting on a desk I'm buying that will from then on be the backdrop for most of my YouTube videos.

I filmed this with my new DSLR but I don't have an external microphone for it yet which I think is why the audio is a little spotty. I'm hoping to get one soon however. 

Let me know if any of you guys have a YouTube account! I'd love to subscribe and follow your videos!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment