Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Blogger Meetup!

Hey Guys! 

I hope you all are having a great week! I sure am. 

I have some big news to share! If any of you guys are in the Hampton Roads area then this post is for you! There is going to be a local meet up this weekend and I would really love you all to attend! 


Where: Cure Coffeehouse 
When: Saturday

For the sake of protecting us from the evils of the internet I will spare some of the specifics, but if this sounds like something you would be interested in then please contact me at frenchpressthis@gmail.com 

It's going to be a great time filled with coffee, great company, and lots of bloggy discussion! 

<333

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through the Virginia Bloggers site. I was hoping to find other Hampton Roads bloggers (I'm in Portsmouth) and am so excited to start following your blog! Hope the meetup was a success!

    ReplyDelete