Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Link Love: YouTube Edition!

Hey guys!

I hope you all are having a fabulous week! I sure did and I am so happy that it is finally the weekend! I have lots of things planned for this weekend that will be in a post in the coming week!

Here is some link love (from the youtube world) for you guys to enjoy!

1. The Bill Nye vs. Ken Ham Debate! You can watch the whole thing right here if you didn't get a chance to watch it last night! What do you all think? I have mixed feelings about it, and I had to turn it off at one point because it was making me angry! It is surely something you should watch if you didn't get a chance though!

2. Nikki Phillipi! I love this girl! I watch her all the time. Her videos are so awesome, and she even has an ask nikki channel on youtube where she answers viewer questions. I like to spend time watching her videos at the coffee shop! <3



3. TrulyJess! This girl is such a fitness inspiration! She does daily vlogs, so if you just can't seem to find the motivation to get to the gym (don't lie, we've all been there ;P) then watching her does the trick for me! She goes to the gym 6 days a week, is an MshellBombshell!, and eats super clean! She's all around amazing! <3

I hope you guys all take some time to look around at these pages! The debate is a very educated one, and the girls on the bottom are both super inspirational! They both have a big impact on my life!

Hope you all continue to have a great week!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment