Saturday, January 25, 2014

Link Love

Greetings and Happy Saturday to you all!

I want to share some lovely link love for you guys! These are some of my fellow bloggers/writers that I absolutely love and think deserve some recognition! 

1. Rabbit Food for my Bunny Teeth! Catherine is an absolute sweetheart! Ive been following her for almost two years and I couldn't be more impressed with both her content and her honesty. She has struggled in the time I've been following her and still seems to be completely open and honest with her readers and I really admire that! She's got some great recipes too! Please show her some love and let her know that I sent you! 

2. David Carlson from Young Adult Money! This is an absolute must! I just started following David recently, but his posts are informative with some humor which I connect with! He's got some great tips on there for saving money as a young adult, and I always have a good time cruising his archives!  

3. Lastly is Sprinkle of Glitter!  This girl is awesome! I first found her through a youtuber that I follow and I have honestly fell in love. Louise is an awesome gal with a great personality! I love reading her reviews and watching her videos on youtube! Also, all her posts about baby glitter? Yep, they give me major baby fever! 

I hope you all take the time to check out these lovely sites as they are some that make my internet space a little more entertaining and colorful! 

What are some of your favorite bloggers? Share their page/your page below in the comments! I'd love to subscribe and read some of your favorites! 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment