Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Impending Snow Fall and Books!

Hey guys and happy tuesday! 

I got to leave class today because we have snow on the way! As a Maine native whenever it snows in Virginia I get a little overly excited! I can't help it! Look at these cute little suckers! 

Let me just say this picture was not an easy capture, but I just love the intricate snow flakes and just felt like sharing some of this cuteness that brings me joy!

We are supposed to be getting 10-12" of snow which is crippling for the area that I live in. I probably won't be going anywhere tomorrow and I am totally ok with that.

I am planning on doing some leisure reading tonight and tomorrow. I don't get to do that too much during the semester because any time that I have to devote to reading is for required reading. Boo!

Has anyone read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindy Kaling? This is one of my favorite books I have ever read! I'm about halfway through this and plan to finish it tomorrow. Have you seen her show The Mindy Project? Her humor is so right up my alley, I love it!

What kind of books do you guys like to read? Any favorites I should pick up?

2 comments:

  1. Um! how did i not know about this new blog!?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha because I haven't made the announcement on my old blog yet and I had to make sure to let my sponsors know what was going on! Official announcement coming soon though girl! And thanks! Im really excited to see where this will take me!

      Delete